Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Post

Hello all-comers,

Ahem, after years of dodging the bullet, I'm going to start a blog after all. Let me start by an introduction. I am Aadhar Mittal from Delhi, India. Currently a post-graduate student in Computer Science. Let's see if the blog lasts long enough for me to have to revise that...

Starting this, I can't help but think back to the time when fiction and poetry used to be my all-consuming passion... Of course, this was in the days before blogs came into the picture. Now, however, my inclinations are towards technology. Actually, even my feelings on technology are conflicted. Let me put it this way, I'd much rather sing by myself, and annoy everyone around me, rather than buy an iPod. The reason I'm interested in technology is that it allows me to be creative, so if I have something I want to create, I learn the details behind it, otherwise I don't bother.

Anyways, this blog will be about Java and open-source. I'm currently dabbling into a ton of diverse stuff on this front, you'll come to know of them in time. 

Later then

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Start....Kudos !!

Unknown said...

A nice start indeed!! Looking forward for some great suff from you....